With the endless amounts of publicly available Open Payments data published by CMS and a myriad of analytical methods and toolsets available these days, what should a compliance officer do to ensure best practices for sing data analytics?
In the presentation below, Benjamin Yao of Astellas Pharmaceuticals, Kelly Tope of Zimmer Bioment & Mohammad Ovais of qordata cover a compliance officer’s perspective on the utilization of data analytics to improve on existing monitoring and compliance programs. By going through the presentation, you will learn about:
– Top three methods that compliance officers can use for effective monitoring of their spend programs
– Finding non-compliant payments
– Advanced monitoring using Open Payments data
– General compliance auditing
– Identifying outliers on the basis of benchmarks and business rules
– Competitor bench marking and analysis