9th May 2017, San Diego: The leadership team at qordata will be leading a number of sessions in two consecutive West Coast events focused on pharmaceutical compliance and transparency.
Mohammad Ovais, Founder/CEO qordata will be speaking on “Next Generation Compliance: Using Analytics to Reduce Compliance Risk” at the Medical Device Compliance Congress, San Diego California, a two-day event starting on 22nd May 2017. He will also be leading an expert panel in the West Coast Transparency Reporting Congress, which starts on 23rd May 2017. As the moderator of a session titled “Taking Open Payments Data to the Next Level — Creating Business Value Monitoring,” he will be sharing the stage with other experts in the pharma compliance space, including:
- Michael Hunn, QA Project Manager, Integrated Management System & Compliance, Draeger Medical Systems, Inc
- Jeffrey Smith, Manager, Analytics and Reporting, INC Research
- Darya Khankin, Aggregate Spend Manager, Ethical Compliance, Varian Medical Systems
- Ayu Pertiwi, Senior Business Systems Analyst, Seattle Genetics
- Ashish Kalgaonkar, Senior Director, Global Transparency, Eli Lilly and Company
Ned Mumtaz, VP Compliance at qordata will be speaking on “Leveraging Analytics for Monitoring” on Day II of the Transparency Reporting Congress.
For media queries, please contact:
Mr. Zafar Ahmed,
Head of Marketing and Sales, qordata
+1 (888)-906-38282 | +1 516-205-1413
About qordata: qordata is an organization providing Data Management and Business Intelligence Solutions to clients in the Life Sciences Industry. It employs Big Data, analytics and integration and MDM to facilitate clients in decision making related to Compliance and Transparency.