Do’s and Don’ts of Consent Management in EU
This webinar happened on 24 Oct, 2016
Dont worry if you missed it, we have it recorded for you.
qordata invites you to a webinar on October 24th, 2016 at 10am (GMT+2) Madrid, Spain, in which Maite V., a legal expert on data privacy, and a data management expert on physician consent will share practical solutions, options and best practice guidance with regards to consent management in the EU. Ned Mumtaz, Practice Leader Life Science at qordata will also be speaking in the webinar to provide attendees with details about the regulations for physician consent, data capturing and/or publishing reports.
If you are interested in learning about consent management in EU, then make sure that you sign up for this webinar right away. Chief Compliance Officers, Directors of Compliance, Managers of compliance and any other interested parties are encouraged to attend the webinar.
Takeaway From This Webinar:
- Familiarize yourself with EFPIA transparency regulations
- Learn the risks of this program and how to mitigate those risks
- Acquire knowledge about the regulations for physician consent, data capturing or publishing reports
- Know what software you could use to meet your compliance needs and,
- Know how organizations have globally met those needs
There is a lot of information and dis-information about consent management in EU. This webinar will feature a legal expert on data privacy, Maite V. and a data management expert on physician consent sharing practical solutions and options and best practice guidance.
Who Should Attend?
- Director of Compliance (Transparency)
- Manager Compliance
Maite Vazquez Calo
Independent member of the Board of Directors
Cooperative Group Cajamar
Co-Speaker & Moderator
Practice Leader Life Science