Managing The Risk of Open Payments Validate Spend Report Before CMS Submission
This webinar happened on 21 Jun, 2016
Dont worry if you missed it, we have it recorded for you.
We are on the verge of next filing period for spend data under the Sunshine Act,and just like last year it will cover an entire year of payments. This session explained how you can protect yourself from risks of audit and fines even before you submit your final report to CMS.
Takeaway From This Webinar:
- Run an independent audit on your spend before building state and federal reports
- Protect yourself from risks of audit and fines even before you submit your final report to CMS
- Spot outlier before submitting your final report
- Improve your compliance programs using data analytics
- The implications of public availability of this data – How government authorities might use this data to generate enforcement actions
- Evaluation of spend before CMS submission – How can you ensure an additional automated check before final submission
Who Should Attend?
Brian A. Dahl
Dahl Compliance Consulting LLC
Founder & CEO
Practice Leader Life Science
Co-Speaker & Moderator
Policy & Medicine