Pre-Submission analytics on transparency data: How to reduce risk
Date: 17 Jan, 2018
Time: 10:00 am to 10:55 am EST
Paul Steele, Director, Transparency Reporting, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc., and Mohammad Ovais, Founder & CEO, qordata will demonstrate how pre-submission checks can be applied to compliance reports, and how these will safeguard practitioners from regulatory action (under the Sunshine Act), industry scandal and potential lawsuits. There are helpful tips and advice for those uninitiated in CMS Submission/Reporting.
Director Transparency Reporting, Sunovion
Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Co Speaker & Moderator
Founder & CEO
Takeaway From This Webinar:
- Using Data Analytics To Improve Compliance Programs
- Best Practices In Running An Independent Audit On Spend Data Before Submission
- Risk Management Prior To CMS Report Submission
- Employing Benchmarks To Identify Outliers
- Pre-CMS Submission Spend Scrutiny and Evaluation: How to identify and rectify compliance errors and oversights.
- Transition from basic internal reporting to a culture of advanced spend analytics
- Tools and resources for enhancing compliance program
Who Should Attend?
Senior and mid-level Compliance Professionals from the Life Sciences Industry, including members of Corporate Ethics and Transparency Committee(s).