Date: 02 Feb, 2018
Time: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm EST
By the end of this webinar, participants will gain clarity on why they need to invest in a strong internal analytics culture. They will also be able to make a cost-benefit-based decision on choosing an internally managed solution versus buying a turnkey solution. For the uninitiated, the hosts will present expert tips on how to improve the quality of their spend data prior to CMS Submission with the right technical tools and skills.
Director of Compliance
Moderator & Co-Speaker
Founder & CEO
Takeaway From This Webinar:
- Find non-compliant payment
- Identify outliers based on
- benchmarks and business rules
- Competitor bench-marking and analysis.
- General compliance auditing and monitoring
- In office and speaker meal spend vs. policy (limits, attendees, caps, etc.)
- Textbook and reprint distribution
- “Advanced” monitoring using Open Payments data
- HCP engagement across industry – KOL tiering
- Product comparison (both general and research spend)
- Future analytics
- Samples provisions
- Global spend: isolation of spend types by geographies
- Find non-compliant payments
- Exceeds caps
- Improper recipients or arrangements
- Identify outliers based on benchmarks and business rules
- Competitor bench-marking and analysis
- qordata’s Open Payments Analytics to analyze spending patterns and cover compliance risks
Who Should Attend?
Senior and mid-level Compliance Professionals from the Life Sciences Industry, including members of Corporate Ethics and Transparency Committee(s).