Retrospect and Looking Forward A Review of Three Full Years of Open Payments Data and Media Coverage
This webinar happened on 14 Sep, 2017
Dont worry if you missed it, we have it recorded for you.
In this webinar, Thomas Sullivan will give a detailed review of the 2014-2016 Open Payments Data, evaluate persecutions and provide an in-depth assessment of the congressional actions on Open Payments.
Takeaway From This Webinar:
You will get a hands-on walk through of global aggregate spend and media together with a detailed review of 2014-2016 Open Payments data
- Review 2014-2016 Open Payments Data
- Discuss Media on Open Payments
- Evaluate New State Laws – Transparency and “Gift Bans”
- Deliberate other recommendation on Open Payments
- Assess Congressional Actions on Open Payments
- Where are we going from here
Who Should Attend?
- Director of Compliance (Transparency)
- Manager Compliance
Policy & Medicine
Co-Speaker & Moderator
Head of Marketing & Sales