Retrospect and Looking Forward
This webinar happened on 13 Oct, 2016
Dont worry if you missed it, we have it recorded for you.
In this webinar, Thomas Sullivan will give a detailed review of the 2014-2015 Open Payments Data, evaluate persecutions and provide an in-depth assessment of the congressional actions on Open Payments. He will further provide information about the ways in which Open Payments data and other tied in spend reports are being evaluated by the media in hopes of finding data anomalies.
Takeaway From This Webinar:
You will also get a hands-on walk through of global aggregate spend and media together with a detailed review of 2014-2015 Open Payments data.
- Review 2014-2015 Open Payments Data
- Discuss Media on Open Payments week of 2015 release
- Evaluate Prosecutions Using Open Payments
- Deliberate the CMS Questions on Open Payments
- Assess Congressional Actions on Open Payments
- Global Ag Spend and Media
Who Should Attend?
- Director of Compliance (Transparency)
- Manager Compliance
Policy & Medicine
Co-Speaker & Moderator
Head of Marketing & Sales