Webinar: Making Analytics Work at Merck USA
This webinar happened on 01 Mar, 2017
Dont worry if you missed it, we have it recorded for you.
Takeaway From This Webinar:
- Acquire insights into how technology integrated with sales, compliance and operations can assist in timely identification of data errors
- Learn about tools and resources that assist in formulating sophisticated compliance programs
- Acquire detailed information about how data analytics helped Merck USA with its compliance efforts
- Challenges of introducing an internal compliance reporting mechanism in a multi-market organization like Merck
- Integrating technology with sales, operations and compliances for timely identification and redress of data errors
- Transition from basic internal reporting to a culture of advanced spend analytics
- Tools and resources for enhancing compliance program
Who Should Attend?
Decision makers responsible for designing and executing internal compliance structures, within the realm of the global Compliance, Technology, Internal Audit and Marketing C-Suite are encouraged to attend. Life Sciences Industry participants seeking solutions to program challenges will benefit from the compliance-analytics experience at Merck USA.
Associate Director, Data Analytics & Transparency
Ms. Alice Cabrio
Roche Group, Italy
Co-Speaker & Moderator
Founder & CEO